S'more than an internship
June 5 - July 24
Tech Square ATL does all the work. Your company gets all the credit. Interns get an experience they'll talk about all year round. What a win-win-win.
We've put together a variety of outside-of-work opportunities for interns to meet interns from other companies, while connecting with the wider Tech Square ATL community. There's over 12 different events with additional opportunities along the way.
Social events, mentor gatherings, and adventure - each designed to help your interns grow as a whole person and bring back insights to your company. All for just $75 per intern.
Questions? Contact Scott Henderson email@example.com
Here's what we have planned
You'll find a healthy mix of large group gatherings, smaller get togethers, and outings into nature and the community.
- Grill + Chill kicks off and ends the season with grilled meats (and veggies)
- Supper Club is a chance to share a meal with a small group to get know each other
- Mentor Circles is a perennial intern favorite matching them with seasoned mentors who can answer their deepest professional questions through roundtable conversations and 1:1 speed mentoring sessions
- Outdoor Adventure creates stronger bonds by getting folks out of their comfort zones
- Community Service helps interns to practice servant leadership
Each Tech Square Summer Camper will enjoy a full Tech Square ATL membership during the summer and will have access to the collaborative workspace hours at The Garage and weekly small group gatherings that includes Power Meals and Coffee Talks.
Companies with Interns in the Program
Apptega, AT&T Foundry, ATDC, Delta Air Lines, Emrgy, Georgia Power, Honeywell, Medxoom, Rimidi, Riise Venture, Sandbox Communities, Springboard Benefits, The University Financing Foundation (TUFF), and Thrust.